Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Wardrobe Staples: Birkenstocks

My style has evolved considerably since I've been living in Sydney, long gone are the days of wearing uncomfortable shoes in the name of fashion because for the past almost 3 years I have quite literally lived in Birkenstocks. I have them in both black and white and recently added this mocha pair to my collection. Once you've worn a pair of Birkenstocks you really just can't get away from how comfortable they are, both your feet and your back will thank you for it, I pretty much wear them daily and I'm on my feet for 12+ hours a day.



























These days I'm all about shopping consciously, buying products that are well made and will last me for years and Birkenstocks certainly fit the bill. They are made in Germany and I've had my black pair for 2 and a half years and they are still going strong (although they definitely look a bit rough around the edges). Living in such a warm climate means I can get away with wearing them for 9 months of the year at least, and they have that effortless cool vibe about them which I love.



I'm going to be doing a collection of posts about my wardrobe staples, with posts to follow such as my shoe collection and my addiction to stripes. Let me know if you'd like to see anything in particular!

 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top