Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Empties #2

As I mentioned in my previous post I am in serious spring-clean mode in every area of my life at the moment and there is nothing I enjoy more than coming to the end of a product. Even though I would consider myself pretty minimal as far as the beauty obsessed go, I still find myself with too many products mounted up every now and then and it feels good to clear a bit of space in the cupboard. I'm looking forward to clearing out the old and bringing in some new and exciting products to test out.



























1&2 Redken Extreme Shampoo and Conditioner. My hair is finally beginning to get it's thickness back and slowly getting longer thanks to over a year of tender love and care. I have been relying on products like these to put back the protein into my hair after years of abusing it with bleach. I highly recommend these two, they really make your hair feel amazing and bring extremely damaged hair back to life. Hopefully I won't need to repurchase these if I continue to maintain the condition of my hair. 


3. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Body Wash. I am not usually too picky about shower gel, but I have become slightly addicted to this stuff, I have 3 back-ups in the cupboard after going a bit crazy when I saw them on offer. I love the cocoa butter smell it reminds me of summer and I find it comforting and I like the texture of this body wash, I'm not convinced on how moisturising it is but it's really cheap and does the job. 

4. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I won't harp on about this, everyone knows about this product but it's just such an easy way to remove make-up in the evening before cleansing. It has no scent and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, it's affordable and it lasts for ages. Such a practical product. 

5. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer. I love this product, it's different to any product I've used before, you apply before shampoo, then shampoo and condition your hair as you normally would and it leave your hair with incredible bounce, feeling silky smooth and healthy. I have another one of these on the go already and although I don't use it that often I always enjoy how it leaves my hair.

6. Mitchum 48hr Roll On Deodorant. Deodorant isn't the most glamourous of subjects now is it? I am fortunate in that I don't perspire very much, and in fact I often forget to apply deodorant and it doesn't really matter. I don't use aerosol deodorant for environmental reasons and Mitchum has long been my go-to as it always works and it doesn't have too much of a scent. I want to try a crystal deodorant next, so I probably won't be repurchasing this. 

 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg


No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top