Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

New Things Recently

I recently did the classic trying to be organised with buying Christmas presents but actually leaving with more gifts for myself than for anyone else. Three of these things I've had my eye on for a really long time after seeing recommendations on numerous blogs and videos and one was a gift from my mum. I'm trying to keep things minimal so these are really thought out purchases and so far I love all of them!



Lets start with the the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer. I haven't experimented with many primers as I don't seem to have a problem with make-up lasting all day on my skin, but Clarins is a brand I have loved for years so I couldn't resist giving this a try after seeing it on Rebecca's blog. It feels so amazingly soft and just gives my skin a luxurious soft feel. I'm not sure if it helps my make-up hang around but it does make my skin feel amazing and is a great pick me up on days when my skin isn't feeling it's best. 



Origins is another brand I have been a fan of for years and have tried quite a few of their products. This is one of many of their products I have been wanting to try for a while, and after seeing it mentioned on one of Tanya Burr's videos I couldn't resist it any longer. I can never resist a visit to Mecca and this GinZeng Refreshing Scrub Cleanser was calling my name! I find Origins to be at a really nice price point and I have not yet been disappointed by any of their products. The smell of this is incredible and it really wakes me up when I used it in my morning shower. I can see myself repurchasing this again and again.


Bumble and Bumble has been a brand that has been on my radar for years, and having recently tried the minis of the thickening shampoo and conditioner I've been looking out for the next product to try. Their Surf Spray is probably their most famous cult product and I had a moment of weakness and picked it up. It is really expensive for what it is but so far I've found it to add a bit of texture and volume to my hair without making it sticky so I'm pleased. 


The Philip Kingsley Elasticizer is my all time favourite hair treatment so when my mum bought me this Re-Moisturizing Conditioner I was super excited. It really does make my hair feel amazing, I haven't heard much about this in the blogging world but I would really recommend it if your hair is wavy/curly and damaged like mine!


























 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top