Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

New Homeware Things

I get so excited about buying thing's for my flat its ridiculous. I remember the days where I used to go shopping for clothes every week, but these days I'm much better with my money and more picky with what I buy. With thing's for my flat I am trying to be restrained as we are just renting and who know's how long we will be here for so I am trying not to acquire too many things. However I have a massive soft spot for anything heart shaped and also anything by Cath Kidston. So when I was in the UK I couldn't resist picking up a few cute pieces from Next and Cath Kidston.






My kitchen is really quite ugly so anything I can add to make it a little more me I get excited about. My dream kitchen would be a very wooden, Scandinavian style meets the British Countryside affair. What I have here leaves a lot to be desired in comparison so I can but dream and drink my tea out of a huge Cath Kidston mug! I bought three different mugs all the same size and shape with different designs. If you're in the UK head to a Cath Kidston store or John Lewis for the most choice! In Australia you can pick these up in select homeware stores and I'm sure you could get them delivered here too, so many websites offer free world shipping these days. 


 This utensils pot was love at first sight, the colour and the old fashioned appeal meant I just couldn't leave without it. I picked it up at Alfresco Emporium in Collaroy which is a really fantastic interiors shop and great for inspiration if you live in Sydney. It was a serious bargain too at $12.95 and it just adds a bit of colour to my otherwise white kitchen. 


Whilst in the UK I couldn't  resist picking up these heart shaped bowls and cutting board from Next that I'd seen all over instagram, they just make whatever you're eating look instantly more appealing! The pinecones I picked up from Alfresco Emporium and I will talk about those more next week when I will show you my festive decorations in my flat.


























 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg



No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top