Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

Emily @ Wanting Collection

I've been lucky enough to meet some really lovely creative ladies since moving to Sydney, and everyone has been very welcoming! I messaged Emily a while ago now, asking to take her photo as she has a very unique and colourful style and a crazy sock collection to match, I was really happy that she agreed. Emily runs her own business 'Wanting Collection' where she sources socks from Japan and sells them to shops and also at Newtown Market every Saturday! I love a female business woman and especially one who sells crazy socks, Emily is now making her own jewellery from things like plastic foods and dolls heads! If you love everything colourful and kitsch you really must follow her on instagram!








 Emily welcomed me into her Sydney home where we drank tea and ate Tim Tams! I've met up with her several time's since and her outlook on life is really refreshing. Her home perfectly reflects her personality with an eclectic collection of vintage colourful pieces and of course a lot of socks. 


Emily has an impressive collection of vintage clothing, although she rarely wears jewellery. I naturally loved her polka dot and gingham pieces. Check out her facebook and website for all of her socks, she's gifted me a pair with bananas, a pair with icey poles and a cute piggy pair! They're all really great quality and also super fun.































 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top