Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

Black Cat

Last week I reverted back to my goth self and wore this all black outfit, the leggings are very glittery but it hasn't showed up in the images and I was so excited when I found them in Primark! The leopard print platforms I call my Scary Spice shoes and they make me very happy. I suddenly feel very festive, I'm so excited for Christmas already!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My shoes are pretty dirty because I decided it would be wise to wear them watching fireworks in a field on a farm, I nearly fell over so many times it was an awful plan!

Photobucket

Photobucket

T-shirt dress - Topshop, Leggings - Primark, Shoes - Office

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I really love the simplicity of this outfit, gorgeous shoes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are totally Scary Spice shoes. I love them! This whole outfit is really cool :)

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top