Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Lilac Obsessed

So, I'm ill again, this morning I managed to drag myself out of bed to get some films developped at asda, as its really cheap and I've come to the ultimate conclusion I have far too many films to develop myself, there aren't enough hours in the day.
Here are a few of my favourites from the shoot I did with Kayleigh last week, which involved dancing around on the roof in lots of my new clothes, all lilac, of course!

CNV00108

CNV00105

CNV00099

CNV00102

CNV00097

CNV00078

CNV00077

CNV00076

CNV00074

CNV00073

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. your pictures are so good, what film camera do you use? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im soooo envious of where you live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, err film camera i use is a canon eos500, which is a modernish film slr which i use with my digital canon lenses.
    andd yess I love where i live, we have the most lovely roof :)
    xooxoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh thats a familia veiw.
    looks like we are pretty close!
    btw do you charge for photos shoots?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. heyy :)
    yess, well I'm living between new cross gate and Devon at the moment aha.
    So yes, shoots, it depends what sort of shoot you're after? and of course whether I'm in london or devon, but I am looking for work at the moment, so let me know :)
    xooxoxo

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top