Pages

Monday 4 May 2009

So I've had a really busy weekend shooting Tom for my fourth photoshoot for my Final MaJor Project 'Fantasy versus Reality'. He wrote me a dream diary and we picked out one of his dreams to focus this shoot on, we chose a dream in which he was covered in multi-coloured feathers and we staged it on saturday, it took most of the day and was really tiring but it was definitely worth it.

I decided to use colour film, disposable camera, digital and polaroid for this shoot and these are the eight polaroids which I took and I really like how they turned out...

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Im going to process and develop the other photos this week hopefully and now I've finally worked out how to use my scanner I'll upload them [:

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top