Pages

Saturday 11 October 2008

well done baby!

Today my baby passed his theory test so i'm really proud of him because he was really worried about it all week [[: im going to send him a present tomorow [[:

This is my new hair [[: its not really that new anymore but i haven't really taken any photos of myself lately. its also red but you can't really tell from this picture...




In other news today was the last day of my fine art rotation... thank goodness!! i really don't think i can draw anymore urban landscapes with sticks or make them out of magazines and newspapers, although i still have my project to complete. So far the photomontage above is the only piece i've made which i actually like, i took 70ish photos of exeter catheral then used about 50 of them to create one large image of the cathedral attempting to make it panoramic in a kind of david hockney style. it actually turned out okay.



These are all the things i've got in charity shops recently [: so many good things. i love the books but they were really expensive but i don't care... and yes the belts were 50p each!! and i got some silk scarves and a necklace and a skirt which im going to alter cos its far too long. Overall i've managed to get some cute things even though i'm poor. I'm hoping to work in my new job this weekend so i'll be able to pay back some more of my debts [:


Even though i'm poor i've already decided what i'm going to buy next haha. i'm hopeless im never going to have any money. The things on my shopping list atm are a leapard print double skirted dress from miss selfridge which i've wanted for ages but i've finally decided to buy and hopefully Josh has reserved for me. I also need to get some plain t shirts from american apparel just to throw on with high waisted skirts and leggings. And i've managed to spill nail varnish on one of my pairs of leggings so i want to replace them [:


Andddd i'm seriously lusting over these amazzzinggg kurt geiger shoes i found on asos which are the perfect combination of goth and glamour, theyre so sexyyyy! (and also theyre called sophia which is basically sophie so its obviously fate that these shoes are perfect for me and can be my substitute sophie [:)













2 comments:

  1. i really like that top and i miss you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the top too! where is it from? if you don't mind me asking :)

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top